- Duct Cleaning
- Meet Sem’s
- Contact us
- removing accumulations of dust, pet dander, molds, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your ducts and vents
- keeping your workplace safe and healthy, making your company more profitable. We have worked with offices, hospitals, schools, retail locations
- drywall dust, fiberglass pieces, and sawdust - large renovation project can create a lot of construction dust. Improve the home’s air quality today!
- your Central Vacuum needs to be cleaned, inspected and maintained regularly in order to avoid lockage in the system
- clothing doesn’t dry after a normal drying cycle? Excessive heat is noticed? If you encounter any issues, contact a professional, to inspect your venting
Sem's air duct cleaning operator shuts down the air handling to get into the duct system
The crew covers the floors to avoid damaging them, and we put corner protectors around the corners to protect it from damages
A big vacuum hose, about ten inches in diameter is put in from the track to the fireplace
An air hose is then put to the distant air vent
The vents are then dusted out using two hundred and thirty to two hundred and fifty psi of compressed air from a high-power HVAC cleaning vacuum
Aided by an air snake, together with some air pipe, all the main supply, and return air ducts are washed out
The blower or the lower part of the furnace is then washed, together with the conditioning coil
When the entire set up is grime and dirt free, our expert then shuts the vacuum and disconnects the air hose
If additional entry points were created our Sem's air duct cleaning crew ensures they are sealed. The system is then taken over a cycle to check that it has finished its job
If the client asks us to, Sem's air duct cleaning services also sanitize them using Benefect product
After going through these steps, one will be able to tell the difference almost immediately once our air duct cleaning crew is concluded with the HVAC cleaning task.
Here is a sample of some well-known companies who have trusted us at City Duct Cleaning Inc. for their commercial air duct cleaning in Toronto
Give every client their special attention, be it residential or commercial ones, because we make sure every service is tailor-made to fit the client’s needs
Work with advanced equipment that will get rid of dust, hair from pets, and mold, all while ensuring the safety and good health of everyone living in the house, especially children, and pets. The team is also well trained on how to handle and maximize the use of this equipment
Eliminate things that may have gotten into the system and blocked it, thus causing a fire hazard
If you relate to any of the above, then you should contact Sem's Duct Cleaning Services to make sure your ducts are professionally cleaned out.