It is important that you regularly have your heating and air conditioning ducts washed out. That being said, some major choices have to go into this. Getting rid of dirt, bacteria, mildew, and any other dangerous impurities that may have built up in the vents is always a smart move. This is because they will now be able to perform well, and you will also make your house cleaner and dust free. It is also helpful especially for people who are prone to allergies, as it makes the air quality cleaner for them.
Toronto Air Duct Cleaning is a well-known and respected firm throughout the area.
Our staff makes sure that:
- the tasks are carried out effectively, providing professional and accurate air duct cleaning services;
- using only the recommended certified tools to leave the air pipes as clean and clear as ever.
Before washing up the duct system, we ensure that:
- The floors are covered so that debris does not get to them. For this, Sem’s Duct Cleaning lay down floor runners, corner guards and also vent magnets.
- Just in case there is some furniture that is in the way, we can move the furniture as long as it is not too bulky or an antique.
- This whole process takes just about fifteen minutes to half an hour, going with how big the house is.